Become a Member
If financial hardship is a concern, please contact us for information about scholarships and reduced rate opportunities.
Thanks to its members and sponsors, the Colorado Functional Medicine Forum is now recognized throughout the United States. The Functional Medicine Forum has been successfully operating over the past 8 years, and provides its services using funds raised through membership fees.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
Annual membership includes the following:
- 11 meetings per year with high-end, innovative presenters
- Each meeting includes a catered evening meal
- On-line classified advertising
- Member directory and referral listing
- 2 Continuing Education Credits (CEU) for DCs, NDs, CNs, and other self-reporting/monitoring disciplines
Membership year: August 1, 2008 – July 31, 2009
Membership rate: $250 per year
Student rate: $150 per year
Anyone can attend our meetings, presentations, and seminars. No one is ever turned away. Non-members pay $40 per event, and can register in advance just like our members.
To inquire about registering for an event, please contact us.